Research Solutions has almost 50 years of experience developing products designed to meet the demanding requirements of the rugged marine industry. As a specialty chemical producer, we can effectively function as an extension of your own developmental group, uniquely equipped to meet your needs.
One of our most popular products for the marine industry is AquaSafe HM 2.5 Confined Space Cleaner, a specialty product formulated for surface cleaning prior to painting in confined space areas where worker safety is of the utmost importance. Having no HAPS or VOC’s, AquaSafe™ HM 2.5 is the product of choice for safety and environmentally conscious owners and paint superintendents.
Research Solutions is a member of the Shipbuilders Council of America.
Confined Space Cleaners
- Combines chemistry with the latest technology for today's production demands
- Developed on the yard with the experts who know the business best—ship builders themselves
- Results you demand in a paint-prep cleaner and final wash
- Non-flammable, low toxicity and 99.5% biodegradable
- Fast evaporation—no production delays
- Superior paint adhesion proven through rigorous testing
- Safer than traditional solvent-based metal cleaners used prior to painting
- No worry of exposure to dangerous toxic chemicals
- Replaces chlorinated solvents and flammable solvents
- Available as traditional caustic, high alkaline systems or biodegradable formula for ease of disposal
- Designed to remove the most difficult of contaminants from painted and non-painted surfaces
- Effective on stubborn grease build up, oils/black oil, and chemical residues
- Ideal for bilge, engine room, or storage compartments
- Oil rejecting for decanting systems or oil-water separators
- Ideal for easy application- spray, dip, or wipe
- Designed for metal soak and parts cleaning
- Ideal for easy application as a spray, dip, or wipe
- Oil Water Separators
Products are available in drums, totes or bulk quantities.