Facility Manager - Pelham, AL
- Understand and uphold company core values.
- Function as the leader of the facility, reporting directly to corporate management.
- Lead and manage all branch customer service and operations personnel.
- Achieve stated operational objectives (capital improvements, system enhancements, customer satisfaction, etc).
- Oversee all branch inventory and supplies.
- Develop and maintain positive communication with other branches and corporate personnel.
- Ensure facility is in compliance with all regulatory agencies and oversee branch quality systems.
- Establish and ensure the facilities organizational & housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Foster positive relationships between operations, customer service and sales.
- Must be able to step in and perform in any direct reporting role and be willing to do so when necessary.
- Oversee property security by enforcing access policies and procedures.
- Help to identify and execute recommendations and ideas for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of 5 years of progressive management responsibilities in an industrial setting or some college course work with a minimum of 10 years management responsibility in an industrial setting.
- Must lead with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and lead others while under pressure.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and be able to quickly master company computer quality systems.