Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The personnel policies of Research Solutions Group, Inc. are based on the belief that the success of the company and its products and services is primarily dependent on its employees.
To this end, it is the company’s policy to employ, retain, promote, terminate, and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence. This policy shall be applied without regard to any individual’s sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, military service, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable law.
We require that all our employees, supervisors, and managers understand and practice equal employment opportunity. Acts of discrimination, including prohibited harassment, will not be tolerated. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship on the company.
In establishing this policy, Research Solutions Group, Inc. recognizes the need to initiate and maintain personnel measures to ensure the achievement of equal employment opportunities in all aspects of our workplace settings, conditions, and decisions. It shall be the responsibility of all employees to abide by and carry out the letter, spirit, and intent of the company’s equal employment commitment.
Further, it is the policy of the company:
• To recognize each person as an individual.
• To periodically review the performance of all members of the staff, to inform them of their status, and to provide them with continuous guidance to help them progress in their positions and in the Company.
• To promote from within those persons qualified to fill job vacancies or new positions whenever feasible.
• To maintain salary scales which compare favorably with those maintained by other companies in our industry for similar work; to administer salaries in a manner that recognizes the relative importance of each position; and to reward competent and meritorious performance.
• To maintain an efficient work environment by providing safe, organized, and clean working conditions and by fostering harmonious relations among employees.