Careers - Administrative Assistant
Research Solutions seeks qualified, committed men and women interested in a career in the chemical distribution industry. As an expanding business in five locations across the Southeast, we often have positions available in a variety of areas.
We are accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant to our management team at our Birmingham (Pelham), Alabama corporate office. We offer an excellent benefits package as well as excellent pay. If you have administrative experience and feel you would be a good fit for the job based on the responsibilities and qualifications outlined below, we would love to hear from you.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Maintain and facilitate office workflow.
- Assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects as required.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Understand and uphold company core values.
- Associates degree or higher is preferred. Will also consider candidates with a strong administrative work history.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work on a daily basis.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, and management in a professional and timely manner.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Drug screen and background check will be required.
To apply, please download and complete our employment application and email it, along with your resume to HR@researchsolutionsgroup.com. Or applications can be filled out in person Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm at 100 Tony Holmes Drive, Pelham, AL 35124. If you have any questions, you can reach us at 205-663-6350.